Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fullcap Review: Freetress Synthetic Fullcap Band - Verona Girl

http://www.clairhair.com/en/desc/image/FT_BAND/FT_VERONA03.jpg
Name: Verona girl  


Brand: Freetress

Style: Collar-bone length with bangs


Price: $31.99+shipping -


Color List: I purchase #2 Available in Variety of Colors


Websites: I Purchased mines from Blackhairspray.com


Additional Website Selling this wig: clairhair.com, Amazon, Tophairwigs.com


Combs: Yes three, 1 top front of the hair line and 2 comb separated in the back nape area.


Band Stretch Clip: No clips.





Quick Review: I give this wig a C-

The wig out the box looks cute, at first glance, then I notice  not only does this wig have no stretch clip in the back, but trying the wig on, Verona gives the top of my head a weird pointed look. The texture looks like a fresh relaxer and the feel is course but still smooth to the touch.  I like the bangs the wig has a better quality look then many wig with bangs. The style is similar to a weave, if not pull down to much

I couldn't tell that the wig had sharp layers looking at it myself, since the online pictures shown on many websites, the wig looks choppy and cheap, but in youtube video's the ladies look great in theirs so I bought Verona.

Verona give no security,  many times it felt as though the wig shifted and could slip off even with the help on hair pins.

Dare I say I like fullcap (bandcaps), better than the dreaded lace front wig, yes, I dare to say: I like Fullcap wigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment