Friday, December 3, 2010

Seriously Dry New Growth: Bring Out The Reinforcements!

Ok as you guys know I have natural 4A\B Slash quad Z's hair, so at times my hair gets stubborn and just plain difficult to moisturize, thats when I bring out "The Reinforcements"







Honey 1 TB

Mayo 2-4 TB


and  Cholestorol  Generous Amount (Whatever amount needed)

I mix these bad boys together, apply to the my whole head: and a little extra on the driest part: New Growth

I leave this on for 30 minutes (with or with out heat, your choice): I dont leave it on longer: since it may over moisturize the hair and cause too much elasticity: which is not a good thing

I rinse out and follow up with sealing my hair: I dont rinse with shampoo (only when my hair has extreme product build-up), but I do risnse with a Vinegar Rinse every now and then if theres is light conditioner build-up.

Results: My wet it is soft, detangled and moisturized, when my hair is completly dry: Soft fluffy texture

Try it: Your hair may thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment