Thursday, December 2, 2010

Loyal to the Business

http://consumerist.com/2005/12/snack-nails-egregious-self-inflicted-product-placement.html

Okay this makes me smile, I've seen sports team logos on nails why not of your favorite brand of chips???

For the World Series in 2000, one Yankee fanatic had her nails done for 8 hours, the nail tech painted the New York Yankees logo on all 10 of her finger nails, done the old fashion way: nail polish; this was before the Minx craze people. The cost about $80??? Her nails look great, I couldn't find the 2000 Yankees World Series archives pictures of the Yankee fanatic nails, but I did find this picture:

This picture isn't the New York Yankee's nail logo I was speaking about but this lady is a fanatic. 







nydailynews.com











No comments:

Post a Comment