Thursday, September 24, 2009

Aint No Love....

In Jay's Heart for Lil Mama?



While I did not see the talk about unwelcome entrance of Lil Mama on the VMA's during Jay-Z's and Alica Keys performace of Empire State of Mind, I did get a clip, and man I feel for lil mama. As a fellow brooklynite: I could understand the overwhelming emotion of wanting to truly rep the beautiful city of New York. Now, would I have crash the damn stage in the middle of a very intimate clabo between Jay and Keys performance, mmm no, that "plan" was ill thought out: then again that wasnt Lil Mama's plan (well at least I dont think it was).

I took Lil Mama's absentminded "stunt" for what it really was: absentmindedness: I mean I understand: when your so in love with the lyrics of and the droning of the beat: Lil Mama was undoubtedly caught up in the moment.


Clip of the VMA Incident with Lil Mama and Jay-Z Shunning Her: Icy COLD!


Lil Mama Invites Herself On VMA Stage While Jay-Z Performs



Poor Lil Mama: while on stage Jay gaved her the "move out the way your blocking my path" walk, and swerved right passed her while on stage, letting Lil Mama know, he did not condone her crashing of a very special duo of him and Alicia Keys. The perfomance that Jay-Z & Alcia Keys peformed together Empire State of Mind was beautiful and I could tell that it was a moment between Jay-Z and Keys that was suppose to be just the two of them harking a beautiful melody to remember; Lil Mama accident or not, messed up a very special moment.


With that between said: Lil Mama apology may have been too much, since she was caught up in the moment and the "crashing" was not done purposefully out of rudeness or spite: Lil mama should have called Jay (if she could) and give a personal: "My Bad" I am so sorry to both Jay-Z Alicia Keys (Though I do not think Keys even notice Lil Mama on stage till last minute when the song was ending. An on air apology was too much for an act that was done for the Love of New York: I mean Lil mama went on and on (with her apology), as if she shot Jay-z dog!

Below is Lil Mama's apology





Empire State of Mind Feat Alica Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment