Saturday, September 26, 2009

Aussie Moist Conditioner: Product Review

So I've finally came around to use Aussie Moist Conditioner: All by itself with no added conditioners.

I deep condition with this yummy (skittle's candy smelling ) conditioner and I have to say, I am not impressed. I allow my natural hair to air dry, and well my hair was rough. Not soft to the touch, nor easily finger comb through. I did seal with pretty good moisturizers:

While my hair was damp  I applied

A dime size amount of: Jason Aloe Moisturizing Lotion: Yes it's the acutal lotion, the ingredients are better than many conditioners

Dime size amoount: Jason Mango Butter

Genrous helping of: CocoCastor: Coconut and Castor Oil to the ends of my hair

When my hair completly dried: which took over eight hours, I did not like the result of deep conditioning with this conditioner. My hair was left rough so Aussie Moist Conditioner:


Grade (On a Scale of A+ - F-) Aussie Moist Conditioner Get's a  C-

Aussie Moist gets a Low C: on further evaluation I did seal my ends with Coconut Oil (an moisture inhibitor) coconut oil natually blocks moisture out, which may be the reason why my ends was left dry, but what about the rest of my hair? My entire head was left thirsty so: 

Any product I grade lower than a B gets tossed,

So for all the naturals out there: I'd say pass on this conditioner, it's not even worth the hype nor the $3.50


1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete