Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Perfume Review: Fragrance VS Edition

Created 9-1-09

Usher for Women





VS






Usher UR





Usher for Women

Scent: Masculine, Woodsy, Oriental, Warm

Strength: Strong, and it lingers

So I bought Usher for Women tried it, didn't like it that much, have gotten compliments when wearing Usher for Women, but it smells like a very expensive good smelling cologne


On A Grading Scale: A+\F-

C - Usher for Women gets a C minus: It does smell good, but it'd smell better on a attractive guy: It's way too manly smelling for me








Usher UR

Scent: Lightly Sweet, soft, floral

Strength: Light but lingers sweetly

I just bought UR: It's a light scent but carry's very good, I can smell the scent even from a couple of feet away, but it doesn't overwhelms me.

It's sweet, yet not too sweet (not kiddie or candy like), I seem to have to take a close whiff of the perfume every couple of seconds to remind myself how good it smells. I sprayed it on and it smells very nice: it carries well. The scent smell better the closer than it does far away.


On a grading scale A+\F-


B - I'd give Usher UR a B minus

And for a B\C (and sometimes A) student I think thats a pretty good score



Staying Power (How Long the Perfume Last: 7 Plus Hours

I even workout with a light spritz of this perfume and after a 3 hour workout routine, it smells fresh and sweet.

The scent is nice, but capturing the true scent is a little difficult since all the fragrance notes do not carry: only some so it smells like a different scent up close then farther away: If that makes sense.


I like a perfume that has the whole bouquet I can recognize, Usher UR only some of the scent carries, which makes me think its a whole different perfume altogether.


It's still a nice casual perfume, maybe even a signature scent for a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment