Monday, August 31, 2009

Aussie Moist Yummy Smell: But How Does It Work



Why didn't anyone tell me that Aussie Moist (purple bottle) conditioner smells like candy!

Oh my does it smells yummy, I mean YUMMY!!! I took a whiff of it before I bought it at target and I was like OMG.... I love you conditioner: based on your smell alone



I know, I know: I should buy stuff for a good solid reason: NOT for the smell alone.... but damn it smells so good!

Anyway: I heard news buzzing that Aussie Moist does some justice to Naturals who use the conditioner: So I'm giving the delicious candy smelling conditioner a try.

I have hear that the company has change the original formula: great I'm always LATE with hearing about New News....... So I've heard the NEW formula is horrible compared to the old formula.

Check it out (The Ingredients Are Below) Via LHCF

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25334

"Recently Aussie decided to revamp it's products so I took a look at the new Aussie Moist shampoo and they've changed the ingredients drastically. I bought it today but haven't used it yet. I worry that I won't be as good as it used to be based on the ingredients. Please tell me what you think."

The old ingredients
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Extract, Chamomile (anthemis nobilis) Extract, Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos Flavidus) Flower Extract, Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Wild Cherry (prunus serotina) Bark Extract, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Extract, Sambucus Nigra Extract, Garlic (Allium sativum) Extract, Nettle (urtica dioica) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Amodimethicone, Acetamide MEA, Emulsifying Wax, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Trideceth 12, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow No. 5, D&C Red No. 33

The new ingredients:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.*Guava Extract
Wow talk about getting jiped, I mean the new formula doesnt has nearly all the benefits of the old formula: I mean Comapnies are insane: once they know how to cut corners: what do they do: CUT THEM!!!

I haven't tried Aussie Moist Alone: I have mixed the conditioner with my other moisturizing conditioner: so the jury is still out: No Review yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment