Friday, August 28, 2009


Summer Rain





sometimes life isnt easy, we as people think we need
things to get us by, to start or complete a task (goal)


when sometimes, everything that we have is
enough. We make excuses for why things are the way
they are and become stubborn when the question
comes into focus on how to fix the problem, then its
either this is the only way i'll fix things or else
nothing will change

this is one thing i wish to change


Maybe the answer isnt to fix "the problem"


but to evaluate a more effective way to apporoach a certain area of our lives.......


I think like this sometimes: Can't get anything DONE without this thing or that:


From stating: If I dont get my HRM I cant workout properly, when knowingly I have lossed weight without the thing!


To having a certain brand of supplements from a particular store or company


I mean really, I need to get it together, and while I dislike saying "get it together": It's true...



It's raining, peaceful, quiet, and the slumber like essence I can just think for a moment








One of MY favorite Songs:








No comments:

Post a Comment