Saturday, August 22, 2009

Perfume Review: Usher For Women Perfume Orginal post: 8-22-09

All right I bought it, Usher's fragrance and no not Usher UR, but just Usher for women. I researched both fragrances and compared fragrance notes:

Usher UR

FRAGRANCE NOTES - white freesia, peach nectar, jasmine, osmanthus, pink peonies, creamy musk, honeysuckle, praline, soft woods


Usher for Women

FRAGRANCE NOTES - Pink Freesia, Red Currant, Frangipani, Apple Blossom, Jasmine, Apricot, Amber, Rose, Musk, Wood, Incense, Cashmere Wood



I think I was going for UR since it has the fragrances notes I as feeling. But I thought why not Usher for women and then I'll get Usher UR?

Sometimes I test the perfume out at the mall and because I have on lotion: which last week I did while testing out a few hit fragrances:

(Vera Wang Princess, DKNY Be Delicious, Ralph Lauren Romance: And more)

I couldn't really tell if it was for me so I gamble: which I'm not good at (not enough confidence nor common knowledge) and I was robbed! I can honestly say I'll never know what exact type of perfume is for me until I actually test it on my body, that is the only way, hell not even that, I have to make sure I use the same hygene products so the scents dont clash: sometimes my scents clash: and I have to re do my whole scent.


On the gift box of Usher for women it states :

"It's not how famous UR it's what UR famous for"

Was that quote for sombody in particular Mr. Usher Raymond: huh??? Huh, lol

Anyway, Usher for women has kinda a manly scent to it, I mean if your into oriental, woody, musky, sandalwood type perfumes: you'll love this fragrance. BUT I'm more of a freesia, vanilla, type chick. I have to admit I am not a strong oriental type I can wear oriental fragrences if the base note isnt so strong like this Usher scent is...

I am a sweet, fresh candy type, that's what my skin blends so well with and make me smell irristable.

The sad part is I wont even be able to pull off this perfume, I'll stop every once in a while thinking whose wearing that cologne? When it's ME! It's coming off as a mature older women on my skin: I am mature but mmmm, I'm not going for the "sexy mature older lady", more like the cute fun girl: you know?

This perfume is strong and it lingers, no good for me: I bought a gift set: smart I know right?


The whole look of the bottle and gift set box reminds me of stetson cologne you know the manly mans cologne with the leather, cowboy boots, suede, etc

Sigh whats a girl to do: Regift, I could though who could I pass this off to?

My mom: Like Musk


My Big Sis: Likes Truly expensive floral scents

My 2 Big Sis: Likes Body Sprays and water\fresh scents



Oh well, I can't return it.... I guess I'll place this perfume on Ebay!

1 comment: