Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Green

No, Not Kermit: I meant drinking green smoothies. So I've had my heart set on cleansing my system this summer so I can be all sexy and hot, but I can't seem to get in the motion of actually fasting on green drinks for at least two days...

I know I'm a sad person.......
But I wont beat myself up too much, Everywhere I go I'm hearing about some diet, fast, or cleanse, to rejuvenate the body, make the body new, or just to take off pounds. Honestly I'm getting tired of it.


I mean really, too many options (too many damn products), and too many questions:

Which ones work? which ones tastes like dirt?

More importantly which cleanse\fast\diet acutally is safe to use, and will optimize my results?


Master Cleanse?








<- Photoshopped*!









Beyoncé Before and After the Master Cleanse



<- She looks great here, she looks the same weight actually, but in this blue dress I can actually see how thin she looks.... Which Is not sexy

More Current photo she looks very healthy and has a very nice figure:




Colonix?????







Green Smoothies??


<- "A picture is worth a thousands words": This picture cracks me up (I had to post this one), "I would never drink this garbage": It' just looks like thats whats shes saying: Funny Stuff....



Or Raw Food?








F *** it, I'll do it the ol' fashion way: a good regimen of fruits veggies and supplements, with a bootcamp workout, and fasting on the weekends (or whenever I have a whole day to myself)




It works but my will power is depleted: whats a girl to do?




I'm getting myself together and focusing first on cleansing my body. I bought PH Strips to test how alkaline\Acidic the body is, it should be balance to maintain health.





My Plan





Stack Up Fruit Veggies: Organic If my money's right



and Dust off my Resistance Bands.... (It's Been a While)





Cause you know Mr. West Wasn't Lying!





I'll get back to ya with results........

No comments:

Post a Comment