Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Time Hair: Bob VS Lob




Compliments of Essence, Hairsister, and Clairhair

I will be wiggin out this summer: Though I dislike the phrase" Wiggin Out"..... "Sigh" I mean: Wearing a wig, this summer.

So why not post which summer wig do is cuter


The Bob?




OR


The Lob?





Wait, what? What the hell is a lob? Well I asked the same exact question! I guessed it to be a  Longer bob?
I never knew the name of the hairstlye that is a little longer than a bob. Well it's called a "lob" and now ya know.Who came up with this name, and was they drunk or just too lazy to come up with a better name?

But thats neither here nor there: Back to the Hairstyles of Summer (HS) <- Me Likey Abbreviations
So Checking out Hairsisters and ClairHair websites, I caught a few summer styles I wouldnt mind rockin


The Bob?
http://www.clairhair.com/
FREETRESS EQUAL LACE FRONT "HALLE"






OR

The Lob?

FREETRESS EQUAL LACE FRONT "KELLY"







Summer of 08' I was rocking the Bob:


Summer 08' Bob

But I'm thinking of stepping outside of boring and get things more intresting:


With either a
Bob





OR


Lob

No comments:

Post a Comment