Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"You Can Quote Me On That"

I love a good phrase, like: "Theres Nothing New Under The Sun"


Like Ummm Hammer Pants? Yes, I said it (or typed it), Hammer Pants, There back and there oh so glamorous!


I'm not sure if these pants were ever "in-style" per say, but MC Hammer made a it a trademark. Though Pop 80's dancers & fashionista roc them before he could "hammer time" them. Everyone now knows them affectionally as: Hammer Pants




HAREM PANTS

Harem Pants Anyone?




Sure you can dress them up, and I aint mad at them:

They Look pretty damn fashionable:

Ciara








Christina Milian







Eva Pigford













Not Everything Is As Cool As These Pants: Example














I sure as hell wouldnt walk out side with a pair on. But if you can pull it off Hammer Pants\Harem Pants : There only one thing left for you to do: STRUT




No comments:

Post a Comment