Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Emerald Isle on the 4 of July 2009

The family and I went on a mini vacation to Emerald Isle in North Carolina

The water is turquoise, the sand is sugary white, and the young crowd that was there were RUDE! They act like they owned the beach; their language was distasteful I had my niece and nephew along for this fun trip and these beach bums had potty mouths! Everywhere we walked someone was casually cursing: whats up with that?

It's a privately owned beach, $5 bucks gets you on the beach

Wind Surfing is 75 bucks and up

The firework display was very cool and pretty: Hues of purples, reds, and greens: was awesome!




The weather was wonderful on the four of July! A nice breeze was blowing, the beach bodies were hot (I wish mines was). There wasn't many young guys walking around(they thought it was lame to get in the water), but the men that were on the beach had niiiice bodies. Oh and the water was fine: not too cold not too hot, theres a sandbank where you can stand on: so cool


I had a great time: I'm a bronzed statue now! But it's all good, this tan represent me having relaxing time on the beach, yay.



This is how it looks under the pier:



The water was gorgeous, and there was a wonderful fireworks display at night, just before we decided to head home.

I didn't take any pictures and I am a photography fein, but I was so lazy and sleepy I pretty much played in the water most of the time (yea, like a big kid), slept a little, and finished a novel I was reading, lol: Hey I enjoyed myself


No comments:

Post a Comment