Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New News to Me: FHM & Rachel Ray? Say What?!


I was looking for a recipe for coffee cookies (yes I love coffee and cookies) so I wanted to expand my bakery knowledge and go forth making a tasty cafe concoction.

So anyway, I googled rachel ray: since I know most of her recipes are yummy and quick to make. I stumbled upon some pictures of miss rachel midriff showing and sporting a very tiny gingham apron: I was like wow: who would photoshop RR (rachal and I are so close I call her RR for short), face on some models body?

I laughed and saw which website I was actually on and it was FHM: I really wanted to know what was going on, was rachel ray head being posted on various websites for kicks?


Lol, NOPE Rachal Ray was offer to appear in FHM in 2003 (im not sure if thats the correct year), and she said yes.

I know I'm late about half a decade late: but it was New news to me!

I dont know about you guys but I think Rachal Ray looks good: she looks hott


Nothing lesibana <-do you guys remember MAD TV Debra Wilson character: Lida and Melina? hahah: Melina (debra wilson ), use to call Lida (Nicole Sullivan)character a "Lesbana" since she always wanted to kiss Melina Lesbana: funny a$$ non-word: I think it should be a word if its not, lol Melina was Debra Wilson best character besides oprah, lol





Rachel Ray interview with dateline about Appearing in FHM:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1953919295113511493

No comments:

Post a Comment