Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Me No Like These: LIKEYS (Fake Ass Nikes)

I was casually skimming through the world of ebay sneakers when I spotted this picture of Nike Air Max Plus TN's


Wait, are those Nikes? Are those Nike Air Max Plus TN's????

So I click on the link and this is what the auction page says:

Two-Toned Athletic Sneakers Set the trends with this inspired sneaker. Lace up design with Two Tone color. Lightly padded insole.

Wow, they had me fooled, it looks like the real thing! Only on the sides of these very nice looking KNOCK OFFs are big arse lettering: AIR


And of course on these Likeys ( fake ass nikes): there is no Nike logo nor big beautiful padded tongue showing another logo: Hell Nike air max Plus TN's have logo all over the damn sneakers!


If I took a real good look at these shameful Likey's, I would have notice the horribleness of NO logos of authenticity! There's about more than a dozen of other genuine items these kicks Dont have, but hey looking at what's most noticeable: That's enough to laugh at these shams or get quite irritated: The audacity: How dare they!
I understand eBAY is probably a good place to find imitations galour: but seeing those knock off's irritated me!
I love TN's, since the day I got my first pair back in 99', and still love them, even the fun and funky colors for the anniversary TN's:


Ok theses are a little wacky, ok maybe there overloaded with crazy zig zags, but the other colors seems to be a little more refreshing:
















So to wrap this up : Aint Nothing like the real thing:





No comments:

Post a Comment