Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Threaded Teardrop Earrings

I remember this style of earrings when I was younger, I'm not sure if you guys remember this style of earrings, but I do. I thought they were always cute now there bringing them back for the summer of 09'


I didnt know what these earrings were actually called, I googled: thread earrings and I found these beauties:







You can purchase these (Picture of actual earrings below) from a pretty girl website name: http://www.etsy.com/





since she IS currently selling these earrings style (I hope she doesnt mind the shout out)


I know of a couple of sellers, my cousin is actually selling these earrings as well,<- dont know if she has a website). They are too cute: perfect with a bright summery Maxi dress, sandals, and a puff or twist out in my hair: I'm visualizing my summer style guys!
Before summer is gone I want a silk maxi dress: Yes silk,I can imagine the feel! I saw a really cute Maxi dress on Ebay that is silk, its gorgeous, but I'll be hitting up the mall and macy's to see if I can find one thats right for me before I online shop: Though I do love a good online bargain.






No comments:

Post a Comment